Saturday, November 1, 2008

SET YOUR SPIRIT FREE!

When I think about Tucson, Arizona, I remember all the spiritualist groups I had the privilege to work with in that city. The members of those groups were so coalesced and exuded so much dynamic energy. Teaching workshops, lecturing and learning there brought me much joy and fulfillment. I am grateful for all the time I spent working in Tucson.

Among the experiences that come to mind is the singing of a many times requested and particularly energized song. Here are the uplifting words: "I am free. I am unlimited. There are no chains that bind me. I am free. I am unlimited today."

If only we could all realize how absolutely unlimited and empowered we are. That realization would allow us to break through all kinds of boundaries and sprint over seeming road blocks. Some of those apparent limits we see only have the strength to bind us or hold us back because we imagine them to hold that power.

At any given moment you and I can reach out and receive all the information, all the energy and direction we could ever want. Your soul, your spirit and all of your guides and angels are standing in wait for your call. Ask and it is given!

Each of you own unique talents and abilities that are eager to express today. Do not allow anyone to tell you that you must accept any limit large or small on your expression, on your ability to be completely who you are.

TAKE THE PATH AND DIRECTION THAT ARE CALLING TO YOUR HEART!

You arrived on the earth plain with purpose and direction. You have a dynamic plan and are imbued with the responsibility and desire to fulfill it. Believe that you are unlimited. Know that you are free to be your unique self. The world needs that energized, light filled, loving you.

When you decide to follow your inner most guidance, you will find it will not only benefit you but all of those who are close to you. Your Sprit directed path will always be a blessing to everyone and everything. Spirit direction will cause no harm.

Take clear note of your emotions. Those are your built in guidance system that will allow you to know when you are on your own royal road to success. If a decision causes you to bubble with joy and bounce with happiness, you have found the way!

REMEMBER: TODAY IS YOUR BEST DAY YET! AND TOMORROW PROMISES TO BE EVEN BETTER!

I salute you today and your unlimited freedom to choose. Call me at any time that you could benefit from a private counseling appointment. I will answer any questions you have on any subject.

Your masters, guides and teachers will channel through me to help with your life challenges. Your loved ones in spirit will many times come through with their input and wishes for you. Know that all readings are completely confidential.

You always receive a cassette recording of your appointment for your later review. Your reading is available by telephone or in person in my studio. Call today: Reverend Lois, (941) 961-2783 or (479) 657-6491.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home