Thursday, October 22, 2009

PERSONAL INTUITIVE DEVELOPMENT SERIES

Every day life flows much more smoothly when you are able to access your personal intuition for big and small decisions alike. Knowing what will work to resolve a challenge and what will result in an unpleasant stumbling block makes all the difference.

Each one of us is born with the ability to “tune in” to situations and people. The difference is that some of us have brought that ability forward, worked with it and encouraged its growth.

If you are reading this I believe you are a person who is motivated to fully actualize your own life. In fact you most likely sense that you have a particular life path that is uniquely your own.

I encourage you to contact me for an individually designed four-part series of Personalized Intuitive Development. I bring my 30+ years of experience in psychic counseling, teaching and investigation to serve your needs and goals.

The four sessions are given by me, one lesson each week, over the period of a month in my Sarasota Florida studio. The instruction is completely private and confidential. Each lesson is constructed to meet your personal desires and talents.

Reverend Lois Cheney (941) 961-2783
www.Sarasota-Psychic-Medium.com E-Mail: RevLois@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home