Thursday, September 10, 2009

ENERGY CALLING

Do you have one or two books that are your favorites, books that through the years have become like old friends? If you do you will understand how I feel about one particular book in my library.

In years past I have read my special book cover to cover. Now from time to time I pick it up and simply open it to any random page or chapter to see how those words and ideas might apply to my life today.

The book I am referencing is “Living in Balance” by Joel and Michelle Levey. I do not remember how it came into my hands about six or seven years ago. All I know for sure is that I treasure it. It is dog eared and well underlined not by me but by the previous reader. Nearly every page has hand drawn stars and notes in the margin placed there by an unknown reader.

I decided a week or so ago that considering the condition of the book perhaps I should buy a new copy for my book collection and give the old one to someone who might appreciate it as I have. I ordered a fresh copy from Amazon and soon it arrived at my door.

Although the new book was a hardback book rather than paper, in every other way it was identical. It contained the same number of pages, the same words, sentences and chapters, even the publication date was the same 1998. The only apparent difference was that it was free of notes, stars and underlining.

The new book did not attract me. I wasn’t drawn to it. Since other than being in pristine condition this new book was the same collection of words and ideas, why did I refuse to pick it up and read it? It took me awhile to realize the underlying difference.

The former book owner or reader, whoever he or she was, had filled that first copy of mine with loving appreciative energy. It was as if I had not only owned a book full of wisdom but a true treasure filled with a second confirming opinion.

The new book simply had not been imbued with that same intensely warm energy. It felt like a poor copy rather than an original.

Why am I telling you this little story? The reason is that I have observed many times you and I can be motivated by strong energies that we are not consciously aware of. We don’t recognize the source of the energies and mistakenly assume they are ours.

As we move through our days mindfulness or a deeper awareness of the moment can help us to act upon and inculcate only the personally appropriate energies.
My thought is this: All of us can benefit greatly by accessing and amplifying our natural intuitive abilities. If we care enough to work with our own extra sensory perceptions, we will make wiser choices.

If we will take the time to look below the surface of any relationship or occurrence we can become users of more appropriate action as opposed to users of automatic and sometimes erroneous reaction. You know that when we quickly and spontaneously react we are usually allowing someone or some situation to control us.

I believe that most people who seriously approach the amplification of their own intuitive or psychic abilities are looking for a surer pathway to access the wisdom of their own high self, guides and teachers. The pursuit of your own God given perceptions can only lead you to a smoother more accomplished flow of life.

Do not limit yourself by using only the rational approach to daily living. Why should you take such a limited way when all the highest information is available to you? Your guides, your teachers and your angels are continually standing by awaiting your call.

I urge you to contact your guides, masters, teachers and angels. Contact them often with your concerns, your questions, your plans. Above all contact them with gratitude, with genuine thankfulness. That inner energy of gratitude is not for their benefit but for yours.

When you approach anything with an attitude of thankfulness for everything in your life all doors swing wide for you. Your good comes rushing in to meet you.

When you seek the bigger picture, the deeper understanding, your life path will widen and expand.When you are grateful for every life experience the Light comes on and brightens both metaphorically and energetically. Your own unique way of spiritual growth and service unfolds.

I am Reverend Lois Cheney your Sarasota Florida Psychic Medium. I encourage you to call for your private counseling appointment. All your questions are important and can be answered with the help of your personal guides and teachers. If you would like messages from departed loved ones, as a medium I will be happy to bring those to you.

All readings are completely confidential. You will be given a cassette recording of your session for later review. You can come to my Florida studio or your reading is available and equally accurate by telephone.

Call today. Reverend Lois Cheney (941)961-2783

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home