Sunday, May 10, 2009

THE BOOSTER SHOT

(Try this affirmation when your self confidence could use a little extra lift!)


“With full intent and total commitment, I now affirm that I have the right, the power and the ability to create a more positive flow in my own life.

Because this is true, I now call on the creative force within me. I focus this divine spark to magnetize my many energy bodies to draw to me now:

*Those Particular People,
*Perfect Places,
*Receptive Circumstances
*and Dynamic Creative Ideas that thrust me forward into the fulfillment of the divine plan for my life today.”

I wish you the highest and best on your life path with Spirit. If I can help you by channeling life answers from your guides and teachers, call me for your private appointment.

I can work with you in my Florida studio or over the telephone. In either case I will provide you with a complete cassette recording of your personal reading.

I am Reverend Lois Cheney, your Sarasota Florida Psychic. Phone (941) 961-2783 or E-mail: RevLois@gmail.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home