Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THE SAME OLD SPIRIT?

The same old Spirit? Yes and no. The same Spirit but seemingly completely new when viewed through the eyes of over 100 windows of sparkling Light.

Those windows of Light I am referencing were the fantastic souls in attendance at the 24th Dowsing and Healing Conference held for five days at the end of April in Fayetteville Arkansas. It has taken me two weeks to really digest all of the inspiration I received there.

It never fails to amaze me that after 30 some years of teaching, lecturing and counseling I always find a new thought and a new way. Even one of my “usual workshops” takes on a new energy and direction as I lecture to different groups.

What surprised me the most at the convention was to find an extraordinary number of my personal soul group among the attendees. It makes me wonder: How far ahead of time did we collaborate in the silence to make this meeting happen?

I am extraordinarily grateful to the Ozark Research Institute founders, Gladys and Harold McCoy, and their many helpers for the year long effort it requires to sponsor the convention.

On the surface each presenter at the convention came from a completely different point of view. The truth is they were all simply pointing their own unique way of accessing the Light of Spirit and soul path for which we continually yearn.

Individual channeling of Spirit energy was the thrust of every presentation. Regardless of whether the class concerned the “72 Names of God”, “Spoon Bending”, “Treasure Mapping”, “Dreams”, “Energetic Healing” or “Life Path”, the focus remained on accessing and using Spirit-Soul guidance and energy.

I am grateful for every client who sought my private counseling while I was in Fayetteville. I feel blessed to be allowed to help each of them. Every reading I offer amplifies my own abilities to uplift and enlighten others.

It is always amazing to me how many roads there are to the same destination--- creation of the soul’s learning and progress! I think at this particular time in earth’s evolution we are all feeling a greater pressure to actuate our lives to the fullest. Our overriding desire is to fully encompass our Spirit in this human body. We want to know with certainty that we are doing the work we came here to do.

Every “clue” that we can gather to point us in the direction of our greatest life fulfillment is valuable. We are each endowed with an abundance of personal talent and creativity. It is up to each of us to bring our uniqueness forward in a way that will bless not only ourselves and the people we touch but our living earth as well.

Where does your personal road lead? Are you here to work with the plant or animal kingdom? Did you come to teach other Light Bearers through your personal gifts and understanding? Is offering peace and non-judgment your path? What is your unique way to bring the Light of Spirit, the I Am Presence to the earth and her people at this time?

I am here in my Florida studio to help you with any of your life challenges. I offer you a confidential reading appointment in my Florida counseling room or by telephone. In either case, I will give you a tape recording of your session for your later review in the privacy of your home.

It is my joy to help by channeling the guidance of your personal guides and masters. The messages of recurring dreams can be deciphered for you. In addition, I am able to bring you information from your loved ones in spirit if you desire.

I am your Sarasota Florida Psychic, Reverend Lois Cheney, (941)961-2783 or E-mail: RevLois@gmail.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home