Monday, March 2, 2009

LISTS AND LABELS

Lists and labels, labels and lists. In the late 70’s I worked with a fellow in a research facility who always kept a small notebook and pen in his pocket. He would stop right in mid step while we walked together on one of the long corridors where we worked. Without voicing a word aloud, he would whip out that notebook, write intently and pocket it once again.

More than once I thought how compulsive he must be. Doesn’t he ever just relax? Then I realized this was the way he was able to relax. Putting his current idea on paper allowed him to set it aside until he could take appropriate action.

Further, in defense of his habit, I have to say this was a man who got things done! For him the lists proved to be the guideline to appropriate action. As I reflect on all his writing in his special notebook, I now believe he was being given ideas direct from Spirit. It seems he could not bear to waste even one divine direction.

Unfortunately, at the time I still wasn’t convinced of the need to keep everything so neatly categorized and organized. I thought my memory surely was enough. Then my dear mother passed. When I took over at what had been her home for several years, I was amazed at the way she had labeled absolutely everything.

When I went to the linen closet, I found everything in plastic bags with neat labels attached. There were towels for the guest bath, linens for the pull out sofa bed and much, much more. I immediately removed the labels and threw out all that plastic.

Do I need to tell you that was a mistake? I couldn’t figure out what fit what and where this and that belonged. I believe she had surely done all of that labeling for my benefit.

I am not suggesting that you begin an immediate labeling project. What I am saying is this: putting ideas on paper, writing things down, brings a certain feeling of solidness to your intentions and your life. Being grounded, knowing where you are going and why is comforting. That sense of direction produces faith and peace.

Often I have spoken of the way our continually repeated thoughts, words and emotions are designing our lives. If you have plans, intentions, desires or just ideas, going a step further and placing them on paper gives you a chance to revise, to adapt, to adjust and sometimes to toss them.

What you want in your life today may not be what you need or want tomorrow. Know that it is o.k. to revise your ideas offers flexibility. Realize that you life is enlarging and changing. Be willing to be flexible.

Writing itself carries a special creative energy that brings more force than resides in an idle daydream or a wish. Even when you are convinced of what you want, what your heart tells you that you should have or do, putting it on paper allows a much better chance of manifestation.

In addition I now offer you two words which will immediately enlarge your ability and power to create the life you should have, the life that you are entitled to enjoy. These words have been used for untold numbers of years. They bring force to anything that follows them. Your intentions will spring to light-filled life when you commit to using these words wisely.

The words are simply “I AM”. Whether you say the words, write them or simply meditate on them, you will access the power that is your Spirit. You will access the creative force within your being. This force is always with you simply waiting for your call.

These words are used today in so many places of faith and worship. I AM light. I AM love. I AM patience. I AM provides every good thing for you and me now.Try using these positive words and just watch the wonderful changes that come into your life.

My work is helping others to find the most productive and joyous ways of following their life path. Call or e-mail me today for your personal and very confidential psychic counseling appointment.

I am ready to answer any of your challenging questions. If you wish, I can use my mediumship abilities to connect you with your friends and relatives on the other side. I will access information from your own guides and teachers.

Your reading is available over the telephone or in person in the privacy of my study in Florida. Call 941-961-2783 or E-mail RevLois@gmail.com. In addition, I offer a number of lectures and workshops throughout the year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home