Thursday, December 11, 2008

PEACE


Peace! The word has been my focus for many days now. The word seems to be engraved on my mind and heart.

My tendency to yearn for a return to peace does not seem to be because of the unrest and combative attitude of the world’s countries at large. It seems that I am more concerned with the number of clients I see daily who are worried about the unsettled quality of their personal lives.

I counsel with one person after another who expresses concern over relationships that seem to be increasingly combative. They tell me that arguments appear to be more frequent. It troubles many clients that these disagreements are arising from the shallowest differences of opinion and escalating to unbelievable heights!

It is obvious that if you or I cannot access our own calm, peaceful center, we cannot be at peace with ourselves. When we are not centered, when we are not grounded, it is most assuredly impossible to improve our relationships.

Furthermore when we are not centered and at peace with ourselves and our lives, it becomes increasingly difficult to hear the direction of Spirit. No matter how earnestly our guides and teachers would desire to help us, the din of our own confusion and unrest drown their gentle voices.

I stated earlier that my need to see more peace did not seem to come directly from the current world difficulties. However, I believe that the unrest I have seen in my clients is being stirred by the energies that are circling our globe.

While all of us, including myself, yearn for peace in our world, the creation of peace must start with each of us individually. It must begin with allowing our uniqueness to simply “be” without insisting that our friends and neighbors be our clones.

As long as our disagreements are simply verbal and of no physical hurtfulness, let us decide to have our differences of opinions without fear or without retaliating.

As I use my psychic skills to read for people, it is obvious that each of us operate our lives from the very best that we know. It becomes clear, regardless of the nature and quality of our actions, that we are each endowed with the Creator’s spirit and energy, a truly beautiful spark of life and individuality.

As we begin to honor the divine spark of life in each other every day and in every situation, we will all find the Peace that passes understanding.

It is my joy to help you with your life path and relationships. Call me with any of your personal challenges. Each appointment is kept in strictest confidence. Your channeled reading is recorded for you to review in the privacy of your home.

Telephone Reverend Lois Cheney (941) 961-2783 or E-Mail: RevLois@gmail.com.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home