Sunday, December 7, 2008

GO AHEAD. TAKE CHARGE!

How much control are you willing to exert over your own life? It is your life and it should be the very best life you can imagine or design.

Lately we have all heard, read or seen a lot about “The Secret” or the basics of the law of attraction. If you own that book or saw the movie you may be familiar with the work of Charles Haanel who was mentioned.

Twice I read Mr. Haanel’s book “The Master Key”. Later a generous friend of mine later gave me the audio book of the same work. At first I wondered why he would give me the audio version of a book I had already read twice.

The unexpected effect of having the book read to me was a surprise! It was many times more powerful. It really penetrated my thinking. It gave me the feeling that I could do more effective work with my life programming!

The book is divided into 24 parts and is a series of mental exercises each building on the last. It gives specific directions for entering the meditative state, affirming, visualizing, etc. It is not brand new information but it is so well presented.

I am grateful to my friend for his gift because it reminded me of a method I had not used in quite a while. Many people do “treasure mapping” or the use of a story board with words and pictures to keep their goals in mind. I use that technique but in a slightly different way.

Taking one particular area of desire, I write what I intend to have in my life in as much detail as I can. That intention may have to do with anything from business, to physical health, or relationships. Next, I begin to really analyze what I have written and adjust my ideas.

Thoughts have power by themselves, particularly repetitive thoughts, but I feel the written word carries a stronger more exacting and pointed energy. So, when I am satisfied that my intention is as clear as I can make it, I record it on a cassette in my own voice. In other words, I create a recording telling myself my ultimate goal in as much detail as I can imagine.

By playing that tape in private morning and evening, I saturate my thinking with positive direction. It works for me. It might work for you as well.

I am ready to help you with any life questions you may have. Your guides, masters and teachers will speak through me with clear answers to any challenge you are confronting. Call for your confidential psychic reading appointment today.

Reverend Lois Cheney, Sarasota Florida (941) 961-2783 or E-Mail RevLois@gmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home