Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ENERGY? WHAT ENERGY?

You know that you are so much more than just your physical body and intellect. You are a dynamo of divine energy. Point the energy that is you in a specific direction through your thoughts, your words, your imagination and stand back! Until you begin working with the energy that is you, you simply will not believe the “miracles” you can create.

Let me explain. I believe in affirmations, those positive statements that we make as if they were true this minute. Let me offer my experience with the benefits of affirming. In the 1970’s when I had completed three courses offered by Silva Mind Control, I decided I would attend their convention held in Laredo, Texas.

I was not familiar with Laredo or the Mind Control conventions but I had a strong feeling that the convention would be important for me. Naturally I wanted to get the very most I could from the experience.

To accomplish that goal I recorded my voice on cassette tape telling me something along these lines: “In the first week in October I will attend the Silva Mind Control Convention in Laredo. I will have a tremendously powerful experience and gain much useful knowledge. My intuitive abilities will expand….”

I listened to that 10 minute tape of my voice on my earphones three times every day, morning, noon and night all through the month of September. I followed the listening with a short silent meditation. In other words, I invested 45 minutes every day for a whole month to be sure of success! Was that “over kill”? Maybe!

What were the results? Yes, I had a super learning experience at the Convention. Every time I encountered a glitch, I reminded myself that I was having a “tremendously powerful experience.” So what, the room reservations were confused. So what! I received a better, larger room that offered an unlimited view of miles!

My time with the hundreds of other attendees in workshop after workshop was totally comfortable as well as exciting. I met some beautifully evolved people. On the plane ride back, I felt I could fly just on my own enthusiasm. I came home with loads of new ideas.

However that which was the most interesting result of all that intense programming was yet to come. Every first week in October from that year to this, I have enjoyed a usually unexpected but enlightening experience. It has become my October gift like a second birthday.

I now look forward to October every year knowing that something wonderful is on the horizon for me. It is as if that energy keeps on working for me and just will not go away. Who could have guessed that those times of affirming and meditating could produce such an ongoing result?

If you will look at the way you are spending or using your own minutes, hours and days, you might decide to invest some of that time in the creation of a “miracle” for yourself! My desire for you is that you manifest the most fulfilling life for yourself that you can think, dream, or imagine! I know you have the power.

I am Reverend Lois Cheney, your Sarasota, Florida Psychic. I am ready to answer any of your questions or life challenges. Call me today for your private reading in my studio or by telephone. I will provide a cassette tape of your full reading for your later study.

Telephone Reverend Lois Cheney (941) 961-2783 or E-Mail: RevLois@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home