Monday, August 17, 2009

MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION

Saturday evening, August 15th, I was volunteering for the Make A Wish Foundation at the Lido Beach Resort in Sarasota, Florida. The foundation was raising funds for their many sponsorships of the wishes of critically ill children. The event was called a “Bridal Bash”.

There were so many wonderful members of the community freely offering their time and talents for this charitable organization. What an evening: music, food, fashion models, coiffures and makeup services, jewelry displays…it was all so beautiful and lively.

For my contribution I offered 5 to 10 minute psychic readings and gave numerous personal messages. The guests kept me very busy answering all kinds of questions! Everyone had a great time!

Thank you Make A Wish. I was honored to be asked to give to your generous group.

My vocation is helping others with their personal life challenges. I am available for private counseling sessions in my Sarasota Florida studio or by telephone. I encourage clients to come with all their questions.

Many times those questions may cover life path direction, relationship difficulties, employment, desirable home locations or much more esoteric needs.

As a medium I can channel messages and answers from your deceased loved ones. I can contact your personal guides and teachers. If you have past life concerns, that too can be examined and understood.

As a healing channel I am often asked to do personal energy clearing and chakra alignment as well as home energy clearing to create a more hospitable living space.

The first week in October I will offer my intuitive development workshop called “Psychic Play” It contains a number of really fun tools for accessing your personal extra sensory perception. Working toward intuitive understanding with a group builds strong energy for your individual progress!

For more information about my work, for your personal confidential reading or other energy applications call:

Reverend Lois Cheney, 941-961-2783 or e-mail RevLois@gmail.com. (All readings are tape recorded for your later review at home.)
I am your Sarasota Florida psychic.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home