Sunday, November 1, 2009

THE PENDULUM ANSWERS

My daughter came to me the other day to report that her pendulum was not working! I asked her what she meant. She said she had asked it whether she should keep her current job or look for another one. I admit I had to laugh.

“Dear daughter, you didn’t ask one question you asked two. Your pendulum couldn’t give you a yes or no answer.” She knows whenever we use a pendulum we must ask very specific questions to get very specific answers.

I could have gone further with my questions to her. I wanted to ask her what sort of mood and energy she was working with when she used the pendulum. I decided I had asked quite enough for a mere mother.

Here is what would have worked for her: “Should I keep my current job for the remainder of this year to gain the best experience in my field of work?” Or possibly this: “Is there a job available locally in my field at this time for which I am qualified that would pay me an extra $50 per week? How about: “Have I received all the promotions at this company that the employers are willing to give to me within the next six months?”

Each of the above alternative questions could be answered with a definite yes or no. Any one of them would have provided at least part of the information she desired.

Pendulums when correctly used to dowse for information are great tools. There are a few caveats however. First it is important that you are personally balanced and grounded before using the pendulum. There are numerous personal clearing and grounding techniques that work well and take only moments to use.

For clearing and grounding I like to imagine that I am pulling some of the beautiful golden energy of the central sun of our cosmos through my crown chakra. I allow that energy to spread throughout my physical body including all the nerves, cells and muscles. I then send that energy into the very center of the earth to be cleaned or recycled. I pull the renewed energy back up through my body once more.

If I still feel less than grounded or a little scattered, I am inclined to repeat the exercise for a total of three times. Assuming that you are grounded, cleared and balanced, your personality and ego opinions will be safely out of the way! The road will be clear for the arrival of Truth.

Second it is advisable to ask whether the current moment is appropriate for gaining the information you seek. The timing may or may not be right. The energies around the subject may be such that the information would not be accurate.

Third, if you are going to offer information to another person on their behalf, it is also good to ask whether you should! It is not always for someone’s higher good.

Fourth, ask for the highest and best source energy to guide your pendulum. That energy that you believe to be the most pure, positive and reliable whether you call it the White Light, the Cosmic I AM or God or identify it by some other name.

Following the above steps will assure you of the best results. You are then ready to ask that very definite and specific question!

Have fun with your pendulum. Use it often. When the steps for getting prepared become second nature to you, your pendulum or any other dowsing or divining device you use will work even better.

Your life path decisions are very important. When answers are difficult to find call me, Reverend Lois Cheney, for your personal, completely confidential, clairvoyant reading. I will counsel with you in my Sarasota, Florida studio or by telephone. All readings are preserved on a cassette tape for your later review.

I channel the most accurate information available from your own guides, masters and teachers. I am also able to bring spirit messages from your departed loved ones. If past life experiences are important to your current situations, they can be explored as well.

Call or E-Mail: Reverend Lois Cheney
(941)961-2783
RevLois@gmail.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home