Friday, March 26, 2010

WHEN THINGS GO "WRONG" BUT TURN OUT RIGHT!

WHEN THINGS GO “WRONG” BUT TURN OUT RIGHT!

We all make plans from time to time. Sometimes we get so intense that you might say we not only plan but we plot! But you and I know the Universe occasionally steps in and initiates something quite different, a left turn as it were.

My story begins about two months ago. I was planning and looking forward to a second visit to a large city on the east coast of Florida. The first time I served one of the metaphysical centers there, the minister had provided lodging in her own home. This time, while serving that same center, I was invited to stay with a new acquaintance in a separate suite of her condominium.

As usual with these trips I was completely prepared with two workshops, a lecture and a meditation. In addition I was offering private psychic counseling. On the surface it was much the same as any of my working trips.

About three weeks before I was scheduled, things starting going a bit odd. First the center’s website balked and refused to allow access. That was a bit scary to me because my income depended on those people on the center’s e-mail list knowing I was on my way, understanding what I would teach and the times of the lectures.

When the website finally opened up, the dates and times were wrong. One of my workshops was totally deleted. I was concerned but on the other hand my last visit had been so perfect, I assumed everything would straighten out in time! Plus I had learned one special attitude from a friend of mine. It always fixed any negative attitude I might be prone to use. On occasions like this I just said: “Oh, well!”

Then another glitch! The advertisement that was to appear in the local new age magazine had the wrong date and didn’t mention my other workshop. Oh, oh! This called for phrases one and two: “Oh, well… So what!”

Upon arrival at the metaphysical center it was obvious that nothing was going to happen according to plan. Now it was time for: “Oh, well…So what…Next time!” Oddly enough I felt really upbeat, not at all concerned. As it turns out there was an excellent reason for my optimism.

I was only in the city a day or so when, thanks to my new friend, I was called on to spiritually clear and clean a gorgeous bay side home of over 20,000 square feet. It was the first time I had worked with a living space of that size and I welcomed the opportunity. My new friend came with me and helped carry all my psychic “tools”.

I divided the huge house into sections for the clearing and subsequent replacing with the appropriate energy. There were three different levels to the home and so many hallways. To be certain that it was as clean as it should be, I allowed myself two days for the intense work.

The remainder of the week I was busy doing counseling sessions and chakra clearings for several friends of the home’s owners. Believe me when I say I never gave a second thought to the week that didn’t turn out “right”.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the Universe, Cosmos, Spirit, One Source, I Am that I Am.

Whatever your need is today: counseling on life path matters, clearing of old patterns or contacting loved ones on the other side, call or e-mail. I am here to help in my Sarasota,Florida studio or by telephone.

I am Reverend Lois Cheney, telephone (941)961-2783, E-Mail:RevLois@gmail.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home