Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WHERE IS YOUR FOCUS?

Where is your focus? What impressions are you weaving into your life? Are you surrounding yourself with the ideas and emotions you wish to see manifest?

I have experienced so many ‘miracles’ in my own life. Yet the miraculous quality of each of them should have been no surprise. Why? Because the truth is this: whatever thoughts and feelings we store in our minds, whatever we observe every day and accept as normal or possible, that situation, event or thing is going to make an appearance in our experience.

It is certainly not news to any of you that the thoughts and visions of violence as portrayed in movies and television tend to breed violence, whereas love images and actions create more love. But perhaps you have never given serious thought to something as simple as the decoration in your living space or office attracting the kind of energy that those decorations portray and exude.

Take a thoughtful look at the pictures, paintings or prints that hang on your walls. You see them every day. Look at those items of decoration that have been with you for some time. Do they speak of pleasant experiences, beautiful vistas or loneliness and isolation? Do they bring feelings of a new and wonderful day?

Frankly, I never paid much attention to my pictures as long as they were a good color, reasonably attractive and the right price, but I have changed my attitude. I have had to acknowledge that my own wall decoration is an amplified “treasure map” to my destiny!

Let me explain why. Many of you may have used treasure mapping. It is simply a process of selecting symbols that are of the things, people, and places you wish to experience in your life. There is usually some religious symbol in the center of a poster board surrounded by examples of family life, recreation, finances etc. The idea being that if you continually see the map you will eventually attract those things you desire.

Here is the point. For a number of months there were two pictures on my bedroom wall, both of them quite large. I appreciated each of them for their beauty but did not credit them with anything further. One print was of a lovely beach scene complete with a lighthouse and a tall lady with a flowing gown.

The other picture was of a tropical entry way to an unseen home. The entry was framed by large white marble pillars. Just behind the pillars were two black wrought iron gates opening inward. There was the impression of water and a magnificent home beyond the gates. It seemed to say ‘welcome’.

Now here is where it gets interesting. Prior to a trip that I had scheduled for the east coast of Florida I was reading in my bedroom. I happened to look up to the corner of the room and realized that the huge ‘entry way’ picture was being reflected in my equally large mirror hanging 45 degrees opposite it.

The two formed a right angle to each other in the corner. The illusion was that the mirror offered a three dimensional access to an unseen elegant home beyond the gates. In other words it appeared to be a way to walk right into the scene.

Just the appearance seemed to make me breathless. I called to my daughter in the other room so that she could see it too. We were both in awe. Neither of us understood the symbolism at that time but it seemed important.

Apparently those two pictures had been seeping into my life each day with energy. Upon my arrival at the scheduled time on the coast, I had a surprise waiting. I will tell you it is not unusual for me to be asked to psychically, spiritually and energetically clear homes and offices. It is a matter of removing inappropriate energies and replacing them with some that are more positive. But this time, by virtue of its’ size, the request that greeted me was huge.

I was employed to change the energies in a 22,000 square foot home! I was delighted to accept the opportunity although the scope of the project was rather daunting. The process took several hours over two days. And yes, as you may have already guessed, the home sported the entry way I had been seeing on my bedroom wall for several months.

Finally I could literally ‘walk right into the scene’. Just as impressive was the fact that the mansion was built upon more than an acre with open access to, and view of, the Atlantic Ocean. Two pictures, one beautiful outcome.

If you would like to experience more joy, contentment and forward motion on your life path, phone or e-mail for your private consultation. Reverend Lois Cheney, E-mail: RevLois@gmail.com or phone (941)961-2783

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home