Saturday, March 22, 2008

DISEMBODIED SPIRITS

It is a strange term really---“disembodied spirits”. Strange, because all energy and all spirits have a body of some sort. Admittedly, many of those energy bodies are not as solid as we tend to think a body should be.

All of this came to mind yesterday when I had a grandmotherly sort of spirit wandering my home singing “My Sweet Lorraine”. That is part of a song from the 1920’s which my mother used to play on the piano when I was very young. I quickly realized the idea of the singing was an identifier for my benefit.

As it turned out, the owner of that energy body was in fact a grandmother who came through my home to “check me out”. The reason for the inspection was that I had scheduled a reading later in the day for her granddaughter! She just needed to know I would help, not harm. Apparently I passed the test. The reading went very well.

Wandering spirits are a pretty common occurrence at my house. Most of them don’t sing. Some will give me a light touch on the shoulder, perhaps just a whiff of perfume. Occasionally, my step father will let me know he is around by injecting a puff of pipe smoke into the air. One of my guides comes to me with the scent of roses.

Spirits make themselves known to me for a variety of reasons. Some appear simply to offer love and comfort. Many are there to carry a message, whether warning or suggestion, for one of my clients. Some come to support one of my personal goals. Others want to encourage and offer advice to my daughter regarding her activities.

Usually all spirit contacts are welcomed by me, since I seldom attract any energies that have less than honorable intentions. However, I do protect myself and my clients by being very definite in checking out the motives of any passing spirit! “O.K. spirits, good clean fun is one thing, but no hurtful nonsense or dirty tricks please.” I always work in a “protected” atmosphere for my benefit and for my clients.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoy living in an atmosphere where everything is known, but not always visible. There are large and small bits of ectoplasm fluff with and without definite shape, hot and cold breezes, plus assorted odors. These continuing occurrences which might seem more than odd to many people, give an added adventure to me every day.

If you would like me to help you with answers to your life questions, I am here for your private appointment. Your questions and their answers are never shared. Your life challenges and direction are safe with me.

Call me Reverend Lois in Bella Vista, Arkansas. I work by appointment. I can read for you in my home or on the telephone. In either situation, you will receive a cassette recording of your personal reading.

Many times so much information is given in a reading that it is difficult to absorb all of it with just one hearing. With your personal recording you will have the advantage of listening to the information multiple times. So, call today for your appointment: Reverend Lois, (479) 657-6491

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home