Thursday, March 6, 2008

“MY TIME”

Each of us has heartfelt desires. Each of us has soul directed goals. That is why “my time”, the allocation of personal time, is so important. Setting aside a number of minutes, perhaps an hour or more each day, for our own inner development can be the key to accessing a feeling of accomplishment.

Some of us have already established a pattern of daily meditation. However, many times we use that meditating or praying to call forth assistance for friends or family. Sometimes we are working to heal a group dynamic at home or work. This help for others is good but I encourage you not to forget your own inner needs. You are important.

Using this time in meditation, prayer or general introspection for our individual selves gives a grounding or balance to our lives. It is of such importance that using a particular amount of that time for ourselves or failing to do so, can make the difference between emotional, mental, and physical health and encountering debilitating illness in any of those levels of self.

Feeling positive about your direction on your life path, allows an abundance of innovative ideas to flow into you. It gives you the lift or push to move forward in easier and more successful ways. When you allow yourself to feel good about your efforts on your own behalf, you also benefit others. You benefit others with your more positive outlook, a generally sunny disposition.

I believe that my personal approach to the time I use specifically for myself is probably somewhat different than the average. Since my counseling of others involves the use of special skills, I am always working to sharpen those abilities. I must see, hear and sense as accurately as possible on my inner levels to be able to give assistance to those who ask.

My life path is about serving through the offering of guidance and direction to my clients. In meditation I am always working with special tools or exercises to ensure that my psychic abilities will be at their peak level. I want my channels of information to be clear and clean. In order to assist and teach others, I want to exceed my own expectations as a clairsentient.

Of course, it is equally as helpful to each one of us to be able to access our intuition. By strengthen our extra sensory perception, we can avoid possible decision pitfalls and find smoother paths to successful living. Each of us can shine a stronger light on our way by simply looking deeper, or below the surface, at a particular challenge or goal. By looking within, we can many times find unusual and more effective solutions for our needs.

Resolve now to find time for yourself. Resolve to honor yourself by keeping that appointment each day. The rewards that emerge from that decision can be much greater than you might suspect. Just the feeling of commitment to the desires of your own spirit and soul will ensure a happy glow. Life is a joyous adventure if you will allow it. Be fully involved with your own life path!

My wish for each of you is that you find your own life path, that you pursue that path with great energy and success. If I can be of help to you in that journey, please call for your private appointment. Ask any question that you desire. All of your information is strictly confidential. I will give you a cassette recording of your session for you to review at your leisure.

I am Reverend Lois, Bella Vista, Arkansas. Call today: (479)657-6491

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home