Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WORDS OR THOUGHTS = THINGS

The result of one spoken word, or one thought, held in mind, is usually not particularly great or even measurable. However, the effect created by that same word or thought when used repetitively, can be impressive.

In that regard, you and I have something in common. Morning, noon, or night that something is fully awake, ready for instructions and functioning! Yes, we each have the use of a remarkably skilled mechanism of attraction and manifestation. What we have is our personal subconscious.

Whatever we think or say, our trusting subconscious accepts as the truth of our reality. When we understand that fact, it becomes easy to see that our speech and thoughts are continually shaping our life experiences. It offers a valid reason to pay closer attention to what we are actually requesting of ourselves through our firmly held thoughts and repeated words.

Often we hear: "I need more money" "I want a better job" I don't have the right partner" My boss hates me" "I can't get ahead" "I don't have the right education." What do these words and thoughts create? Because your subconscious believes you and takes your word for the way things are, it happily creates more of the same. More lack, more discomfort, more unhappiness appears.

What is the answer? How can we bring better experiences into our lives?

Let's look at what some groups are doing. They gather together for mutual support of their individual dreams and aspirations. The groups are called The Intenders. Their meetings follow the guidelines by Tony Burroughs in his booklet "The Intenders Handbook."

In those groups, it is suggested that certain words are to be avoided for their negative connotations. Excluded from their individual intentions, or affirming statements, are words such as "want", "need", "have to have", "sickness" and others. Instead we are likely to hear more positive words and phrases. "I intend that I have a better job." I intend that my home life is loving and peaceful." I intend that my sister experiences supreme good health." "I intend that my wallet is always full of plenty of money." "I intend that I am gaining all the knowledge I need to go forward."

Intending carries the feeling, the emotion, of positive action right now, today. It tells that busy subconscious that all these good situations are what your reality is, and that they exist now. Your most obedient servant, your subconscious, gets busy creating what you have decreed.

Unfortunately, when we insist on amplifying and talking about what we don't want, we get a lot more of it! If only we could keep our words in the present "now" time, and keep our thoughts on the good we anticipate, then our personal experiences would reflect those pleasant conditions.

"I receive so much understanding and appreciation from my co-workers." "I am using my time wisely." "I am surrounded by loving friends." "My business continues to prosper and my income increases daily."

On the theme of positive creating, I recall snippets of something I learned as a child. "....If there be anything just, if there be anything pure, if there be anything lovely, if there be any praise, think on these things. I might add to that partial quote: If you speak it and think it, it will be!

May I help you with some of your challenges and desires? Call me for your private psychic reading. Remember, there is no question too unusual or difficult. Ask what you wish to know. You will take home with you a complete recording of your reading to review at your leisure. That cassette will reveal any information you may have missed or not understood.

Make your appointment today with me, Reverend Lois, Bella Vista, Arkansas, (479) 657-6491

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home