Friday, March 28, 2008

“Today Is My Best Day Yet!”

Yes, today is my best day yet. Why? Because I intend it. Because I deliberately activate my imagination to work for the highest and best today. Because I tell myself that today is my best day.

If I stick to that elevated thought throughout the day, I will draw to me those delightful, energetic friends and strangers who are envisioning the same for themselves. Together we will create unique and individual “best days” for all those who join us on that same energy train.

Your thoughts about the day, about yourself and all the days to come, are busy molding your experiences. The thoughts that you habitually entertain are your powerful emissaries. Your personal thoughts will scour the globe for you, finding everything and everyone that you intend, just to satisfy your beliefs. Those thoughts will create, will manifest, that which you believe. Your thoughts will be made visible in your life!

Since you have so much power to mold and shape your reality now and in the future, shouldn’t you take full advantage of that strength? Why not pay more attention to what you think and the accompanying emotions? You are absolutely capable of channeling and monitoring your thoughts. Yes, you will entertain momentary lapses into past patterns, but you can immediately replace any harmful ideas with positive ones.

Today and every day, give yourself the most positive momentum and forward thrust that you can imagine by keeping your thoughts on the upbeat. Remind yourself often: “I am in charge of my thoughts. I want the best for myself. I will think and visualize better and better every day. I will see, imagine and know that I am a winner.”

If you want health, see yourself healthy. Envision, imagine yourself participating in all the exciting and energetic activities that a healthy person enjoys. If you want prosperity, see yourself in all the situations where a prosperous person lives and thrives. Do you wish for friends? Begin thinking and acting friendly. Know that you are a warm and loving person.

If anything in your life is “not working” at the moment, begin to change your thinking about that situation or relationship. As you entertain better thoughts, your life becomes better. Yes, you already have the energy, the ability, the talent and the opportunity to make the changes you want now.

The desires of your heart were placed there by your own high spirit. Before your incarnation on this earth, you received all the talent and energy to manifest those desires. All that is required of you is a change of thought and some earnest follow up action! Today and tomorrow, tell yourself: “This is my Best Day yet!” Make this the truth of every day.

This concentrated positive thought will bring your own gratitude and thankfulness to such a level, that you will find yourself riding a creative energy “high”. In that energy you will no longer acknowledge any limits. You will live and work with a marvelous sense of freedom.

If there are changes you would like to make in your current experience and if you feel you would benefit by having extra “future information”, then take this opportunity to schedule a private psychic counseling session with me. I will help you explore any path or direction you are considering. Bring all your questions. With the help of your own guides and angels, we will find the answers you need.

Call today. I am Reverend Lois Cheney, Bella Vista, Arkansas. You may come to my home by appointment or we can agree on a time for a phone reading. In either case, you will receive a cassette recording of your personal reading to review in the privacy of your home. Telephone Reverend Lois at (479) 657-6491.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home