Wednesday, April 30, 2008

PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE?

While working as a psychic trance medium, I spend hours in the future. On behalf of my clients, I look into their future and busily trace possible outcomes resulting from their current decisions and actions.

After all, this is why clients come to me. They come with a myriad of questions about existing situations or desired changes in their personal lives. They want to know what they can do now to affect tomorrow in a positive way.

I am personally fulfilled by helping clients in this way. Whenever I receive confirmation from one of my clients that some information which was retrieved “in session” was beneficial, it gives me great satisfaction. It tells me that this is the work I was born to do.

Having said all of that, the way for any of us to move into a more productive, abundant future is to be fully present in the now. Our tomorrows will be there when the time comes. It is in this now moment that we can make the potent changes which will insure a better future for each of us.

Looking backward into the past can give information or clues as to why we feel the way we do. The past can suggest why we individually act the way we do, but very few of us really want to remain stuck in our yesterdays or to relive the past. We as humans have a built in drive to always do better! We actively seek new experiences.

Let me on the other hand acknowledge while praising the value to be found in today, that I am all for futuristic daydreaming. The truth is daydreaming combined with intense emotion is a strong creative force. The combination of imagination, emotion and belief or faith will manifest those personal daydreams whether those thoughts and mental pictures are good or bad, positive or negative.

What I am suggesting is that perhaps our creative daydreaming needs to be controlled as to when and where it occurs and carefully analyzed for content!

Too often we are simply not present at times when we need to be. I believe that personal intuition should play a very beneficial protective and productive role in each of our lives. However, if we do not practice being fully present in our daily activities, we risk failing to pick up the “signs” and “signals”. Through lack of attention, we can ignore, or simply fail to recognize, our own highest spirit advice.

Being completely present in the now, allows us to feel and to see on a much more accurate level. The result of clear in-depth perceptions is our ability to take advantage of opportunities that might otherwise escape our attention. Further, that kind of “extra sensory knowing” can allow us to avoid potential pitfalls.

Being completely alert and aware throughout your day will bring the best results. When you need special answers, do your “looking” in your meditation room or other private place away from interruptions. It is not necessary to retreat for hours or days to the top of the mountain or even to leave your home.

You have all the ability you require to contact your highest self right where you are. Seek privacy and ask. Ask your guides. Ask your angels. Ask your higher power. Just ask!

You have truly valuable information just waiting for your questions. Offer your receptivity to your highest spirit self! Grab a pen and be prepared for concrete and practical answers.

May I help you with information from your personal guides and teachers? Would you like to contact loved ones who have passed to the other side? I am available for your private appointment and counseling session.

I work from my home office in Bella Vista, Arkansas. I will read for you either at my home or by telephone. Each session is recorded on a cassette and given to you for your later review. All your information is strictly confidential.

For your appointment time --- call Reverend Lois at (479) 657-6491.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home