Friday, May 30, 2008

ARE YOU ABLE TO “GO WITH THE FLOW?”

Just a couple of weeks ago, I decided I needed “my waterfall”. I live in Bella Vista, Arkansas. Only a short distance from my home there is the beautiful Tanyard Creek waterfall. It sits at the end of a quarter mile hike in a park adjacent to one of our golf courses. I love the energy of water; lakes, rivers, streams. So I drove to the park.

It was midweek. Surely, I thought, the park will be nearly empty. A heavy downpour the day before would insure a fine flow of water at the falls. But, surprisingly, when I arrived at the park I noticed there was a very large group of people in the pavilion. In fact, the parking lot had almost no empty spaces. I ignored all of that and walked the short trail to the waterfall.

I was looking forward to stretching out on the bench beside the waterfall for a quiet meditation. However, shortly after I arrived at the falls, I was approached by a group of four laughing, joking people. They asked if I would be willing to give them a hand.

Curious, I asked what I could do. They explained they were part of a larger group of WalMart employees who were engaged in a sort of scavenger hunt. Their current task was to spell out the word “TEAM” by using their bodies to form each of the letters. They were told to return with a photograph of their “T” “E” “A” “M”.

They wanted my help because they were short one person to complete the team since one of the four had to take the picture. I was asked to be the “T” in team. I agreed to help. We lined up and took our places. I took the wrong end of the line first! That would have been “EAMT”! Nonetheless, that is how I became the “T” in TEAM.

The four departed after thanking me for my help. What do you think? Was I upset because my meditation never happened? Did I resent the intrusion? No, quite the contrary, their good humor and laughter lifted my spirits. I was decidedly more upbeat for hours afterwards.

If we are able to flex just a little with changing circumstances, a world of innovation and new ideas are free to come to us. It is true that no matter how carefully we outline our route or how regimented we try to be, our spirit and soul partner with their own direction.

By allowing some leeway in our pursuit of our chosen goals, there can be amazing new paths allowing greater accomplishment and success. Forward motion sometimes requires a jog or a tangent in the roadway.

If you would like a bit more illumination on your current life path, give me a call. With the assistance of your guides, angels and teachers, I will bring information to help with all of your life challenges.

In light trance, I can bring messages from your departed loved ones. I will follow the time line of decisions you are considering and offer you the likely results of your choices.

I am Reverend Lois in Bella Vista, Arkansas. Call for your private, confidential reading today. (479) 657-6491

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home