Saturday, May 3, 2008

THE DREAM VAULT

I used to believe that the only dream that had applicable value was one that I accurately interpreted at once the next morning or at least shortly after. In the past I put great value on carefully keeping my nightly dream journal. I thought that journaling was the only way to extract help from my personal dream maker.

Although I still enjoy recording my dream contents to review at a later time, I have had to revise my opinion about the necessity of interpretation. I now know with absolute certainty that there are dreams of such importance that my subconscious carefully stores away their meaning until such time as those dreams can successfully guide me.

It seems it does not matter at all that I have no memory of the dream in my waking mind. It does not matter if I made note of all the players and all the action. Nor does it matter if I initially misinterpreted the subject of my vision.

When any dream is deposited in my “dream vault” without my conscious knowledge, there it remains until the time is right! Its information stays securely locked away until circumstances call it forward.

Let me recount one of my “not-interpreted dreams”. My late husband and I were sound asleep in our lake front home in Arkansas. I woke in a terrible state, sweating, panting from a dream sequence. I felt I had been attacked my large purple stinging blobs. My husband and I talked for awhile. Neither of us had even a vague idea of what that dream could mean and returned to sleep.

Now it is two or three months later and we have purchased a home in the panhandle region of Florida. We moved into the house on a steamy hot day in mid July. My husband was busy with some repairs when I noticed our new swimming pool was almost over run with vegetation. The privacy fence around the pool was having a stressful time of supporting heavily laden grape vines as well as some bushy evergreens.

I am an avid swimmer, so allowing growth to overshadow the pool was unacceptable. I decided to take action to clean up the fence. Oddly enough, disregarding the outside temperature, I dressed for that activity in my heaviest pair of jeans, a long sleeved shirt, boots, a large hat and sunglasses.

I soon realized why I had overdressed in such a peculiar way. In less than a minute while I was busy clipping back the grape vines with grapes falling everywhere, a virtual cloud of wasps flew straight for me. I jumped into the pool, boots, hat, sunglasses, shears and all. I sustained not even one sting. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Do you see the message? Yes, standing in the pool, I quickly remembered the dream of months ago. The stinging purple blobs were a kind of conglomerate picture of the large purple grapes and the attacking wasps. How clever are our dreams and how diligent in trying to help!

If you would like my help with an interpretation of one of your dreams, or answers to other life questions, I am glad to help you either in the privacy of my home office or by telephone. I am able to channel messages from your departed loved ones. I can bring information from your personal guides and teachers. All of your questions are important.

Telephone me today for your private appointment. I am Reverend Lois in Bella Vista, Arkansas. All counseling sessions are confidential. I always provide you with a cassette recording of your reading for your later review. Call me at (479) 657-6491 to set your personal appointment time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home