Monday, May 12, 2008

The Pink Telephone

My dear friend in Florida is also a psychic counselor like me. She and I have a special bond because of a past life when we were close. I discovered our long ago mutual time together when I kept trying to call her “Elizabeth”. Elizabeth is most definitely not her name at this time.

Finally, I just had to ask her why I kept trying to apply that name to her. She said she had been waiting for me to ask. When we tuned into her name together, it became obvious that the two of us had been closely associated as nuns in a convent several life times ago. Elizabeth was her name at the time.

The reason I wanted to tell you about “Elizabeth” is that in the life she is experiencing today she has an unusual way of accessing here high level inner plain advice. Her spiritual information or psychic knowledge comes in through a unique “trigger”.

Some of us like to strike a gong or ring a bell to attract the attention of our spirit guides or teachers. Others use toning or an “ohm” sound to set our own mood or present a stage for communication. Not my friend. She owns a pink telephone!

Her telephone is not connected to AT & T or any of the communication companies. No, it sits by itself in a place of honor but without any visible connection.

Every morning upon awakening, my friend goes to answer her pink telephone. She says God is always there waiting to offer suggestions and counsel for her day. He never fails her. That connection gives her the feeling of being grounded and ready for anything the day may bring.

I believe her loving intention to contact her God each morning in this way is one of the things that makes her so special and valuable to everyone she touches.

I hope that each one of you has a satisfying and sure way to access the finest and highest guidance for yourself. Whatever method you choose is the best one for you. It does not matter whether you call out to your high self, the great Cosmic I Am, your guides, your angels, your God. Whatever your belief, if it gives you the ability to access the highest and best, it is right!

If you are experiencing challenges which seem to have no answer at this time, I would like to help you. Any questions you may have are appropriate to ask at a private counseling session with me. I work from my home office in Bella Vista, Arkansas. We can talk there or over the telephone if it is more convenient for you. In either case you will receive a complete cassette recording of your personal reading.

Call today: Reverend Lois (479) 657-6491. All readings are completely confidential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home