Thursday, July 3, 2008

Doldrums OUT, Sunshine IN!

Looks to me like this is a day for positive affirmation! Let’s get our spirits soaring. What could you do to get that “top of the world” feeling? Dance? Hike a mountain? Call a dear friend?

Maybe this will help. Are any of you into old recordings? If so, you may remember the vocal style of Karen Carpenter. Here a few of the words to one of her beautiful numbers: “Sing, sing a song…sing it loud, sing it strong. Don’t worry that it’s not good enough for anyone else to hear, just sing, sing a song”.

Occasionally it seems we have to fool ourselves with a little trickery to improve the mood of our day. Why not? An elevated joyous mood brings creativity. Creativity can manifest itself as all manner of wonderful things, perhaps even a miracle, large or small!

Through the years I have used hundreds of memorized affirmations. Sometimes I would shout them out loud just to “wake me up”. I offer you a few of those that have served me well:

I am vibrant, strong, healthy, prosperous and happy.

I see the highest and best in all people.

The universe is showering me with dynamic gifts of Spirit.

I am a money magnet, my income increases daily.

This is my Best Day yet.

All things are working together for good in my life now.

I love all people and all people love me.

Feel free to use these thoughts and words daily or begin creating your own. If you need new employment for instance, you might try something like “I attract my perfect job at the perfect pay.”

If your need is for more friends perhaps “I am a warm, happy, friendly person and I attract other warm, happy friendly people.”

When you are happy and reaching out to the world, you will find the world moves in mysterious ways to give you even more fulfilling situations and events.

In a recent class I attended, a suggestion was made for making other folks happy while making yourself likeable. When the moment seems right with a sales clerk or even your boss, try this: “Do you know what I like about you?” Follow that question with something completely honest such as: “You are always willing to help” or “You have the most beautiful smile”

I promise you will be amazed at the reactions you get by just making that small effort to point out to a friend or stranger one of their likeable attributes. Just the fact that you cared enough to notice will make you seem special. The energy response is guaranteed to warm your heart and theirs. In that moment you have made two happy people.

On the matter of affirmations, I want to mention that if you ever run out of ideas, please check one of Catherine Ponders’ books. She is an absolute master of positive words, thoughts, and actions!

Another handy source for good affirmations is the book room of any local Unity Church. The founders, Charles and Myrtle Fillmore, gained glowing good health using affirmations and blessings for their physical bodies.

You cannot go “over the top” with dynamic good words for you and your loved ones. It may seem like a huge stretch of imagination at first when you tell yourself how good things are, but sometimes that is what is needed to push away old negative thought patterns.

Remember that you are special, talented, and deserving of the very best this lifetime has to offer. Just keep telling yourself: “I am capable of anything I can imagine or believe” because you are!

As you affirm positive events for yourself, new ideas will arrive. You will find yourself making more spontaneous and effective decisions. It may even feel like a new life that you are creating for yourself, one day at a time.

I care about each and every one of you. For each one of you, I visualize your complete success on your unique path and a lifetime of spiritual growth.

My work as a psychic and spiritual counselor allows me to meet many wonderful people. I am truly blessed to be able to work with others in this way.
If you would like a private session with me, just call my Bella Vista, Arkansas study.

I can arrange an appointment in person or by telephone. Bring any questions on any subject that you wish answered. Each reading is carefully recorded on cassette for you future review.

Call Reverend Lois at (479) 657-6491. All counseling is strictly confidential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home